Fall 2021: 21 May - 25 Aug
AFROTC Info Sessions
Thank you to all those who have attended our sessions!
We look forward to meeting more prospective cadets at one of our upcoming sessions.
Please sign-up at the link below for a virtual informational session and one of our staff members will contact you shortly with more details.
- Monday August 2 2021 @ 3:30-4:30PM Eastern
- Monday September 6 2021 @ 3:30-4:30PM Eastern
- Monday October 4 2021 @ 3:30-4:30PM Eastern
- Monday November 1 2021 @ 3:30-4:30PM Eastern
- Monday December 6 2021 @ 3:30-4:30PM Eastern
(Last updated 2 August 2021/ Subject to Change)
A few steps away from joining Air Force ROTC program at Rutgers University:
Step 1 - Sign-up and attend one of our informational sessions listed above.
If already accepted to Rutgers University New Brunswick or one of our crosstown schools, please bring the following documents to your informational session:
- Birth Certificate (original)
- Naturalization Documents (if applicable)
- Social Security Card (original)
- Dual citizenship certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of your SAT/ACT scores
- Selective Service Card (males 18 years or older only)
- Official High School or College Transcripts (if applicable) OR mail to the address listed below:
Detachment 485 – Rutgers University
190 College Ave
New Brunswick NJ 08901
After attending one of our informational sessions, please continue to Step 2 (must already be accepted to Rutgers New Brunswick or one of our crosstown schools).
Step 2 - Go to: WINGS and create an account
Step 3 - Login to your new account and select:
"ROTC Applicant (Prospect)" and complete your basic profile. There's no need to complete any paperwork on WINGS. All paperwork will be completed at your enrollment interview. However, please ensure your WINGS questionnaire is completed two days prior to your enrollment interview.
Step 4 - Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org confirming you've completed steps 1-3.
Step 5 - The Recruiting Officer will contact you to schedule a pre-screening phone interview and an enrollment session at our Detachment.